I waited until after Labor Day to post my first pumpkin recipe. I am very proud of myself, but I am even more proud to share this awesome recipe with all of you! I love baking and I am the Queen (Queen Mom Jen) for tips and tricks to help save time that doesn’t sacrifice any of the taste.
This recipe I am sharing with you is so easy and tastes so good! Especially if you love all things pumpkin. And with my frosting trick, because it is always the frosting that takes forever…. you will be munching on these delicious cookies in no time flat!
Here’s what you need to make these!
2/3 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup sugar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 (8 oz) can pumpkin
3 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1 container cream cheese frosting (brilliant right?)
To make them you simply cream all of the wet ingredients together and then add in the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and pumpkin pie spice to the creamed ingredients. Mix well and scoop by the spoonful onto a greased pan. Cook in a 35o degree preheated oven for 10 minutes. Cool, frost and enjoy!
Here is a printable copy as well:
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 oz) can pumpkin
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 container cream cheese frosting (brilliant right?)
- Cream all of the wet ingredients together.
- add in the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and pumpkin pie spice to wet ingredients.
- Mix well and scoop by the spoonful onto a greased pan.
- Cook in a 35o degree preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Cool, frost and enjoy!
Need more pumpkin recipes? Then check these out!
Go ahead and share this post, you know you want to!