Welcome to the Fifty-Fourth Edition of The Happy Now Blog Link -Up!
Hello and welcome! We are excited to have you joining us!
The Happy Now is a weekly link up of posts that have been posted on websites all around the web. If you are a blogger we would love to have you share the happy that you are writing about right now! For our non-blogging friends, we welcome you to visit the featured posts and any of the links shared here.
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Jen of JENerally Informed:
Leslie of From Playdates to Parties:
Grabbing our button would make us happy too!
Here are a few things to keep in mind before you link up this week:
- Make sure to follow your hosts on social media.
- All happy, family friendly posts welcome!
- Be nice and make sure to visit at least one other post in the link up.
- Please share no more than 2 posts.
- By linking up, you give permission to feature an image on our blogs and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
- If you want to tag and share on social media use #happynowlinkup
Here Is Why Linking Up With The Happy Now Is The Bomb Dot Com!
Each Tuesday the top read blog post AND each of our favorite posts from the past link-up will get a “Happy Now Shout Out” on all of our blogs as well as across all of our social media channels!
And how about we sweeten the pot by adding in a fun new Happy Now Feature?
We would like to introduce you to the Best of The Happy Now Pinterest Board! Make sure to follow it!
Here is the post that received the most visits last week!
Easter Egg Coconut Cheesecake from Kleinworth & Co.
And Here Are The Happy Now Host Favorites!
We Don’t Need A Break We Need One Another from Four Princesses and the Cheese.
Shiplap with No Power Tools from Repurpose and Upcycle.
So who is ready to share the happy? Let’s Get This Party Started!
We can’t wait to see what you share!
Go ahead and share this post, you know you want to!