Welcome to the Twenty-Fourth Edition of The Happy Now Blog Link -Up!
I have some exciting changes in store I can’t wait to share with you!
Today I am excited to be welcoming 3 fantastic bloggers as my weekly Happy Now Co-hosts!
I know you are going to want to follow all of us, so here are all of our links in one handy dandy place!
Jen of JENerally Informed
Anne Marie of Crunchy, Crafty, and Highly Caffeinated
Leslie of From Playdates to Parties
Ashley of The Geeky Mama Blog
Here are a few things to keep in mind before you link up this week:
- Make sure to follow your hosts on social media.
- All happy, family friendly posts welcome!
- Be nice and make sure to visit at least one other post in the link up.
- Please share no more than 2 posts.
- By linking up, you give permission to feature an image on our blogs and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
- If you want to tag and share on social media use #happynowlinkup
- Grabbing and sharing this button about the link- up would also make us very happy!
Here Is Why Linking Up With The Happy Now Is The Bomb Dot Com!
Each Tuesday the top read blog post AND each of our favorite posts from the past link-up will get a “Happy Now Shout Out” on our blogs as well as across all of our social media channels!
And how about we sweeten the pot by adding in a fun new Happy Now Feature?
We would like to introduce you to the Best of The Happy Now Pinterest Board where all of our favorites will get pinned and shared!
Now for the post that received the most visits last week!
And here are each of our Happy Now post picks!
Jen’s Pick: Dear Moms: Outsource Your Troubles Away from Suburban Misfit Mom.
Anne Marie’s Pick: Tea Cart Makeover from The Navage Patch.
Leslie’s Pick: The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie from The Art of Why Not.
Ashley’s Pick: I Love You from One Awesome Momma
So who is ready to share the happy? Let’s Get This Party Started!
We can’t wait to see what you share!
Go ahead and share this post, you know you want to!