Welcome to the Seventh Edition of The Happy Now Blog Link -Up!
I am so HAPPY you are joining me today!
The Happy Now Link- Up opens Tuesday mornings and is THE place to share all the things that are making you “Happy Now!” Is it a favorite recipe that you just shared, a post about babies, fashion, family, fun and more? If it is something that will make people happy, then this is the place to share it! For non bloggers, welcome and I think every Tuesday you will look forward to visiting and getting a little dose of happy over here at JENerally Informed!
Before we get started, I would love to connect with you on social media!
And of course here are a few things to keep in mind before you link up:
- All happy, family friendly posts welcome!
- Be nice and try to visit some of the other posts that link up.
- By linking up, you give permission to feature an image on my blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
- If you want to tag and share on social media use #happynowlinkup
- Grabbing and sharing this button and about the link- up would also make me very happy!
Let me know if you would like to co-host this link up one week with me.
Don’t forget that each Tuesday the top read blog post AND my favorite post from the past link-up will get a “Happy Now Shout Out” here on JENerally Informed as well as across all of my social media channels!
Now for the post that received the most visits!
More Generation X References That My Kids Don’t Get from Experienced Bad Mom.
And here is a post from last week that made me happy!
The Perfect Shirley Temple Recipe from Confessions of A Mommyaholic.
And Another One!
Since I think happy shouldn’t be contained to just one post!
Peanut Butter & Jelly Energy Bites from Candace Playforth.
So who is ready to share the happy?
I can’t wait to see what you share!
Go ahead and share this post, you know you want to!