Welcome to the Third Edition of The Happy Now Blog Link -Up!
I am so HAPPY you are joining me today!
The Happy Now Link- Up opens Tuesday mornings and is THE place to share all the things that are making you “Happy Now!” Is it a favorite recipe that you just shared, a post about babies, fashion, family, fun and more? If it is something that will make people happy, then this is the place to share it! For non bloggers, welcome and I think every Tuesday you will look forward to visiting and getting a little dose of happy over here at JENerally Informed!
Before we get started, I would love to connect with you on social media!
And of course here are a few things to keep in mind before you link up:
- All happy, family friendly posts welcome!
- Be nice and try to visit some of the other posts that link up.
- By linking up, you give permission to feature an image on my blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
- If you want to tag and share on social media use #happynowlinkup
- Grabbing and sharing this button would also make me very happy!
Don’t forget that each Tuesday the top read blog post AND my favorite post from the past link-up will get a “Happy Now Shout Out” here on JENerally Informed as well as across all of my social media channels!
Now for the post that made the most people happy last week and received the most visits!
Made to Last… 45 Ways To Nurture The Mother/Daughter Relationship from The Art of Why Not!
And here is a post from last week that made me laugh out loud!
Things I Want To Complain About From Experienced Bad Mom!
So who is ready to share the happy?
Go ahead and share this post, you know you want to!