This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TysonMovieOffer #CollectiveBias
Easy And Delicious Recipe For Orange Chicken
I can’t exactly recall when the love affair with orange chicken began for my children, but they like it and not just a little bit.They LOVE it! Asking for it over and over again, but taking a family of 6 out to eat is no easy affair folks. So over the years I have worked to create a kid and adult friendly recipe that is both delicious and easy to make. Today you guys are in for a real treat, because I am unveiling this master recipe that you and your family will seriously love!
To make my recipe for orange chicken make sure you start with a quality product like Tyson® Chicken Nuggets that is protein powered snacking at it’s best, because using quality ingredients like this really does make a difference!
Now that we have that important point sorted, get ready for the easiest most delicious recipe for orange chicken you are ever going to find! My children and husband have given this one the official nod, 2 thumbs up and vigorous head shakes (since their mouths were too full to answer) when queried whether they liked this dish or not. I guess their continued response on this recipe and the fact that there are never any leftovers says all I need to know.
- Tyson® Chicken Nuggets
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha, or more, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- Heat Tyson® Chicken Nuggets in your oven while you make your sauce.
- To make the marinade, whisk together chicken broth, orange juice, sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, orange zest, Sriracha, ginger and lemon pepper in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and stir in 2 tablespoons cornstarch combined with 2 tablespoons water. Cook, stirring frequently, until thickened about 1-2 minutes; keep warm.
- Once the Tyson® Chicken Nuggets are heated through. Pour sauce on top of chicken nuggets or put in a bowl to use as a dipping sauce.
- Can use green onions as a garnish.
The great thing about this orange sauce is that you can make up a double batch and freeze some of it to bring out along with your favorite Tyson® Chicken Nuggets for a delicious dinner that is ready in a snap!
You can also use the orange sauce for dipping with your favorite Tyson® Chicken Nuggets. My little Anneliese cannot get enough of the “dinos”!
Tyson is also teaming up with The Peanuts Movie to offer a child’s ticket to the movie! When you buy any 2 specially marked packages of Tyson® Chicken Products or State Fair® Corn Dogs you can receive up to $9.00 toward one child admission to see The Peanuts Movie Only in Theaters. To redeem just locate the codes on either Tyson® Chicken Nuggets or the State Fair ® Corn Dogs and head HERE to redeem.
You can watch the trailer for the The Peanuts Movie here. I know my little Peanuts are super excited and can’t wait to watch it!
To find your own specially marked packages, make sure to visit your local Walmart. I found mine in a large freezer case just as I walked into the store.
Stay Happy! Stay Informed!
Go ahead and share this post, you know you want to!