This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CreateWithHP #CollectiveBias
Hello September! I am super exited for this month, because we get to welcome back college football, fall food, and back to school season is in full swing! I really am a sucker for wandering down the aisles of my local Walmart and shopping for school supplies. It may be the only part of school I actually miss. Picking up those brand new folders and packages of perfect little pencils always gives me a boost of inspiration for the possibilities that come with new opportunities of a new school year. Last time I was shopping, I came across this guy, and oh boy did he have something fantastic to share with me!
This is my new friend Josh and he introduced me to the brand new HP AMP 100 Printer. I have to say that I wish there were printers this cool when I was in school! This printer can print directly from your phone and all of your social media accounts, as well as any documents you store or that have been shared with you there. That is MEGA brilliant, especially for families like mine with middle and high school aged children.
Here are some of the other fab features of this printer:
- You can easily play music from your smartphone with built-in Bluetooth speaker and Smart Amp technology. P.S. It sounds so good!
- Make and take phone calls directly at the printer, and keep your smartphone charged.
- The printer automatically pauses audio streaming when it receives a print job or the mobile device receives a call. The audio stream resumes after the print job finishes or after the call ends.
- You can answer up to two incoming phone calls with the audio control panel and built-in microphone.
This printer is only available at Walmart, but you don’t have to take my word for it, go ahead and hit one of the in store demos that are happening Friday nights and during the day on Saturday and Sunday to check out this printer for yourself! Now, because I was all geeked out and itching to make something super cool and awesome with my printer, here is a little picture of something I created. This image is shoppable BTW, if you are ready to purchase this printer already, then click away. If not, just hold on. You will be!
My teens like to customize their school folders, but they have to be thoughtful AND educational to show how serious they take their education…… Just kidding, my kids are awesome, and fun designs on your folders really are winning! So to help them get ready for Back To School, I created 3 fun new printables. Take a look! You can click on your personal favorite to download.
Create Your Own Back To School Customized Folders!
Here is my step by step guide for creating personalized folders that rule Back To School. You will need the following supplies:
- Your favorite printable, picture or use one of mine, and print away!
- A folder with a clear cover sheet.
- A good printer, and that is it! The best part about printing these with my new HP printer is that ink refills are totally affordable for families!
Next, mix and match your favorite printable with your folder, and voila, you are done! Easy peasey, and now you have the coolest folders ready for Back To School!
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial, and learning a bit more about the new HP AMP 100 Printer! If you are ready to have the coolest beats and printer around, then make sure to pick this printer up at Walmart! You won’t be sorry.
Thanks for stopping in!
Go ahead and share this post. You know you want to!