This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and The Coca-Cola Company. All opinions are mine alone #WickedFantaFun #CollectiveBias
Halloween is at the top of my list of favorite holidays. I love that the spookier and the messier something is, the more “Halloweeney” it is. That is a word by the way.
During the month of October I enjoy concocting spooky, fun recipes for my family and since I am the Queen of simplifying things, my recipes need to be easy. I mean like something I can pull together in just a few minutes. So today I am excited to share a wickedly fun and delicious recipe with all of you!
Orange Fanta® Creamsicle Cupcakes!
I really have a thing for orange creamsicle ANYTHING and one bite into this cupcake and you too will be hooked! Because I know I
might have, um, definitely is probably more accurate a word, eaten a few of these bad boys all by myself before my family even saw them for the first time…
So are you ready to learn how to make these delicious cupcakes? You are going to want to go ahead and “Pin’ this one.
To start this recipe make sure you have the star of the show Orange Fanta®.
I picked mine up at Family Dollar, so be on the lookout for the one-stop Fanta Halloween display while you are there.
Plus right now until October 31st, you can save $1 when you buy (1) Fanta 12-pack 12oz cans AND (1) Red Baron pizza 12oz or larger, with a digital Smartcoupon. Pretty cool huh?
You might also want to grab a couple of the other fantastic Fanta flavors while you are there like Grape, Strawberry, Pineapple, Grapefruit, Apple, Peach AND Cherry.Because you gotta love a 100% natural soft drink inspired by real fruit flavors!
Alright, so here we go! Get ready for the Halloween or anytime cupcake recipe that surpasses all others!
- 1 box white cake mix
- 3 egg whites
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup Fanta® Orange Soda
- 5 tablespoons orange gelatin
- Vanilla Frosting
- Yellow and Red food dye
- Add egg whites, vegetable oil, Fanta orange pop and gelatin together in a mixing bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Add the cake mix. Beat on medium speed for 3 minutes.
- Prepare a cupcake pan with 18 cupcake liners. Add cake batter about ¾ full. Bake at 350 degrees for 18 - 20 minutes. Cupcakes may sink slightly in the center.
- Prepare vanilla frosting or use ready to go frosting and add drops of red and yellow food dye to make orange.
- Put frosting in a decorating bag and pipe the frosting on.
- Top cupcakes with spooky rings.
I hope this has helped inspire you to create your own wickedly, fun recipes! Happy haunting!
Go ahead and share this post, you know you want to!