Welcome to the Eighteenth Edition of The Happy Now Blog Link -Up!
I am so happy you are joining me today!
Before we get started, I would love to connect with you on social media!
Here are a few things to keep in mind before you link up this week:
- All happy, family friendly posts welcome!
- Be nice and make sure to visit at least one other post in the link up.
- By linking up, you give permission to feature an image on my blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
- If you want to tag and share on social media use #happynowlinkup
- Grabbing and sharing this button about the link- up would also make me very happy!
Let me know if you would like to co-host this link up one week with me.
Don’t forget that each Tuesday the top read blog post AND my favorite post(s) from the past link-up will get a “Happy Now Shout Out” here on JENerally Informed as well as across all of my social media channels!
Now for the post (s) that received the most visits last week!
There were actually 3 of them and so since they made everybody happy I am going to go ahead and list them instead of picking a favorite, because they were all really good!
The Countdown is On from my awesome Co-host last week, Crunchy Crafty, and Highly Caffeinated.
To The Moms Struggling With Body Image from Collecting Moments.
Another Year Older from Confessions of a Mommyaholic.
So who is ready to share the happy? Let’s Get This Party Started!
Don’t forget that this link up is open for the entire week!
I can’t wait to see what you share!
Go ahead and share this post, you know you want to!